Advertisement

VLOGMAS DAY 8: HOW TO LESSEN THE OTHERS IN YOUR STORAGE? | BEA BI

VLOGMAS DAY 8: HOW TO LESSEN THE OTHERS IN YOUR STORAGE? | BEA BI ❤LESSEN YOUR STORAGE BY...❤

This is the 8th day of my #vlogmas. What do you think of me answering your "how to?" questions by the segment #askbeabi? let me know your thoughts on the comment section. 😬 but anws, I share with you how to lessen "others" in your storage. huhugot pa sana ako pero pasko naman. hahah. love love love na lang. 😘

Comment down below if you have some requests for my upcoming vlogmas or if you want me to stop this. LOL! 🤣

Credit: editing by matthieu
His channel:

I HAVE ONGOING DISCOUNT CODE ON BEAUTYMNL
DISCOUNT CODE: BEABIXBEAUTYMNL
P100 OFF min spend of P1000
For new users (sign up na lang)
Valid until December 31, 2019

Intro & Outro by Mhie'zz Cielo:

IG:
SHOP:
FB PAGE:

Please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe if you haven't already. Also, hit the notification button to keep you updated. Comment down your video suggestions and requests. 😘

Thank you for being amazing. I love you all. God bless! ❤

To God be the glory!

#askbeabi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments