Advertisement

TOTO Japanese Toilet Museum

TOTO Japanese Toilet Museum A love story featuring high-tech Japanese Toilets and the TOTO Museum in Kitakyushu. TOTO is the maker of the washlet and has some of the coolest toilets around. I'm not sponsored, I just love TOTO and going to this museum made me love it even more.

About me
I'm logiebear. I was in the Jet Program, teaching English on an island in rural Japan from August 2018-2019. I'm now back in the San Francisco Bay Area. I love eating, traveling, and being creative.

instagram: @logansterr

My Japan travel videos:


Music:
from youtube audio library
Dream of the Ancestor by Ashler Fulero
Aurora Borealis Expedition by Asher Fulero

Sound effects:
Heavenly Choir #2

Photos:
Traditional Japanese Toilet by Amy Jane Gustafson on Flickr

This Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons image is from the user Chris 73 and is freely available at //commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wireless_toilet_control_panel_w._open_lid.jpg under the creative commons cc-by-sa 3.0 license.

Toto Washlet 2013 by AVIA BavARia


Many photos are of exhibits at the Toto Museum in Kitakyushu. I don't own the rights to the original photos and its not my original artwork.

Resources used (Some of my facts might be wrong, I'm not a Japanese toilet expert but I tried my best to summarize what I learned from the museum/online):







2678 subscribers

japanese,toilets,toto,toto museum,kitakyushu,japanese toilet,japanese toilets,high tech,toto washlet,washlet,toto toilets,squat toilet,japan toilet,japan toilets history,japan toilet museum,toilet museum,bidet,fukuoka,japan,history,japanese bathroom,japanese bathrooms,japanese baths,neorest,toilet bike,logiebear,cool toilets,best toilets,japan toilet technology,japanese toilets spray water,japanese toilet seat,luxury,electronic toilets,ウオシュレット,北九州,

Post a Comment

0 Comments