Advertisement

Too Much Innocence

Too Much Innocence So as part of a 'Will you be my Maid of Honour package, I received an interesting shaped soap from my sister. As I unpacked the lovely care package, Isaac managed to find it. At first, I was mortified and then I laughed because he's so flipping innocent. The guy thinks it's a cannon and since then, I've learnt to look at it with his innocent lenses too. Isaac, you are far too precious and we need to protect you at all costs.






Hi, I'm Lindy! Welcome to the Bubz family. I am a beauty, lifestyle and mommy vlogger. We make daily vlogs we call daily doses of happiness! Join us as we navigate this journey we call life and keep up with our crazy little family adventures. Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so we can continue to put a smile on your face. Do make new friends with fellow Bubscribers. I promise you they are the sweetest bunch ever! If you enjoyed today’s vlog, don’t forget to give it a LIKE.

Disclaimer: So sorry but it looks like Youtube has still got my comment section disabled. Bear with me, guys!



Subscribe to my Vlog channel for daily doses of HAPPINESS!


Subscribe to my Beauty Channel here:






Connect with me:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
TIM'S INSTAGRAM:


SHOP MY BIG MUCH HOODIE HERE:
SHOP MY BOOK:
KINDLE VERSION:
SHOP MY LIPSTICKS:
SHOP my Soul Happy Phone Cover here:
Shop my Soul Happy Apple Watch band here:

bubzvlogz,bubzbeauty,bubz,tim,chubbi,domo,daily vlogs,cute family,mom vlogger,we got married,we had a baby,isaac ng,baby bubz,family vlogs,newlyweds,vlogging family life,too much innocence,too inncoent,he's too innocent,he's too precious,maid of honour,daily life,uk family,daily doses of happiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments