Advertisement

The Landlord's Mansion - Final Revelations REMASTERED [#8]

The Landlord's Mansion - Final Revelations REMASTERED [#8] What up everybody? My name is Matt and welcome back to my playthrough of the Amnesia custom story; Final Revelations REMASTERED! In today's video, I will escape the tomb after dealing with machine parts while being hunted by a short little weird guy and end up in the landlord's mansion, where I must search for more information on what is happening.

As always, comment any Ideas for LPs (See Crit. below) Or just random series setups in the comments section! Thanks for watching!

Music used ( ):
"March of the Spoons" - Kevin MacLeod
"Amazing Plan" - Kevin MacLeod
"Carefree" - Kevin Macleod
"Realizer" - Kevin MacLeod
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Setup(at the time of uploading this video):
CPU: Intel Core i3 8100
Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 1050
Monitor: Desk Friendly Flatscreen TV(I prefer them due to more connectivity, and I don't get bothered too easily by minor video differences)
Microphone: Blue Yeti USB Stereo Microphone
Headphones: Razer Kraken Multi-Platform Wired Gaming Headset
Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma LED Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Razer Mamba Elite LED Gaming Mouse
Gamepad(that I don't use all that often): Logitech Generic Gamepad
Various posters and other random decorative stuff

Programs used for YouTube related work:
Video Recording: OBS Video Capture/Stream Encoder
Video Editing: HitFilm Express
Image Editing: GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP)
and OBVIOUSLY whatever game/app the video is about LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Connect with me beyond YouTube (listed from best to worst ways):

HM-Crew Discord Server:
Twitter:
Steam:
Reddit:
ModDB:
Gamejolt:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Projects by HappyMatt12345:

Order of the Skull:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
///THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFO ON HOW GAME SUGGESTIONS WORK, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ [ESPECIALLY IF YOU PLAN TO SUGGEST ANY FUTURE LETS PLAYS]///
Feel Free to suggest any games through any of my social media as long as they:

-Can be/Are played on the PC platform
-Aren't half-ass games, (You all know what I'm talking about)
-Have not been LP'd before on my channel

If any of these requirements aren't met, I won't LP them. If I see a suggestion, I will look into it, and respond to the comment/message saying so, but don't expect a new lets play of the game to start within that week, as I am a very schedule oriented person, and will start new series' when there's an opening in my schedule. So say one series ends, that's an opening. I will keep track of all suggestions I approve, and add them in as openings appear in order of which I noticed the comment/message suggesting them.

Happy,Matt,Happy Matt,HappyMatt,HappyMatt12345,Amnesia,Dark,Descent,Amnesia The Dark Descent,Custom,Story,Custom Story,Amnesia Custom Story,Amnesia The Dark Descent Custom Story,Final,Revelations,Remaster,Remastered,Final Revelations,Amnesia Final Revelations,Amnesia Final Revelations Remastered,Amnesia Final Revelations Remaster,Amnesia Custom Story Final Revelations,Amnesia Custom Story Final Revelations Remaster,Amnesia Custom Story Final Revelations Remastered,

Post a Comment

0 Comments