Advertisement

THE 4x40 CHALLENGE | 40K SPECIAL

THE 4x40 CHALLENGE | 40K SPECIAL Taking on 40 Pizza Rolls, 40 Sushi Rolls, 40 Donut Holes, and 40 Cookies in 40 minutes to celebrate 40K members of the kilokrew!!! Ya'll are awesome!!! Cheers!
****
Subscribe to my channel:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
***
Music:
Joakim Karud - Clouds
Frederick Hodetler - Ken's Theme
Frederick Hodetler - Ryu's Theme
***
About Me:
I'm a 5'2 women's physique bodybuilder on a mission to build muscle and conquer food challenges, restaurant challenges, and epic eating feats. Grab some food and join me as I combine fitness, food, and fun! And hey...its okay, I'm bulking!

#kilokrew #cheatday #girlvsfood

girl vs food,eating challenge,food challenge,cheat meal,cheat day,competitive eating,calorie challenge,foodie,mukbang,eating,fit girl,girl v food,Nathan Figueroa,#teambigbites,nick dompierre,10000 calorie challenge,donuts,10000 calorie cheat day,sushi,pizza,cookies,beardmeatsfood,eating stunt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments