Advertisement

TEEN AND YOUNG ADULT CHRISTMAS GIFTS | WHAT I GOT MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS 2019

TEEN AND YOUNG ADULT CHRISTMAS GIFTS | WHAT I GOT MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS 2019 #TEENCHRISTMASGIFTS #YOUNGADULTCHRISTMASGIFTS #WHATIGOTMYTEENSFORCHRISTMAS #WHATIGOTMYKIDSFORCHRISTMAS
Hello there! This is a lifestyle channel for the fashionably frugal :)
💕Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE
Today I'm sharing what our teen and young adult daughters will be getting for Christmas this year. If you want to see what our teen son will be getting, that video is coming soon, so be sure to subscribe so you don't miss it!
This is definitely a longer video than I usually make, but I wanted to get all my girls gifts into one segment for you.

Hope you enjoy!

Items in this video purchased on Amazon:
Shower Curtain:

Cell Phone Case:

Headphone case:

Mean Girls:

Set of Amazon Basics Bath towels:

Clueless:

Bed Head Waver:

* I do not make any money from the links listed above.

**If you'd like to see what my daughters are getting in their stockings, just follow this link:

**See my Teen Son's Stocking here:

***Here are some more videos that might interest you***
*CREATE YOUR OWN PORTABLE FARMHOUSE COFFEE BAR:

**FALL HOME TOUR 2019:

**MY FLEXBREW COFFEE MAKER:

ROAD TRIP ESSENTIALS FOR TEENS:

PLAYLIST OF HAULS:

FABFITFUN UNBOXINGS:


I love a good bargain,
but remember:
JOY can't be purchased
and
KINDNESS doesn't cost a dime!
~Tina Marie V
The Bargain Huntress

What my teens are getting for Christmas,What my young adult kids are getting for christmas,Teen christmas gifts,young adult Christmas Gifts,gift ideas for teens,gift ideas for young adults,

Post a Comment

0 Comments