Advertisement

πŸ›³ Staying Well on Vacation: How I prevented Norovirus for my family! πŸ›³

πŸ›³ Staying Well on Vacation: How I prevented Norovirus for my family! πŸ›³ Hello!

🌴 My family and I recently took a trip to the Beaches Resort Turks & Caicos in the British West Indies.
🌴 Because I have OCD and General Anxiety Disorder, the thoughts of this trip were both exciting and worrisome! My best 2 coping skills are to #1 PRAY and #2 PLAN!
🌴 To start planning and get my anxiety under control, I began researching the resort, traveling by air with a toddler and reading reviews on Trip Advisor. I read about severe cases of gastroenteritis in MANY guests during several months! Lots of vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, feeling horrible for days, and my anxiety went into overdrive. That triggered my OCD!
🌴So, I got busy buying and planning how to PREVENT and then TREAT the nasty Norovirus in case we contracted it!
🌴Here is the link to the article I found about the specific probiotic strain that was shown to help guard against NOROVIRUS.

🌴All of the products I packed for our trip to prevent and treat sickness can be found at Wal Mart!

πŸ“ŒPlease SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you found this video helpful!

Isaiah 41:10 New International Version (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
❤️, Roberta

Isaiah 41,Isaiah 41:10,Norovirus,Gastroenteritis,Beaches Resort,Turks and Caicos,Travel illness,Cruise ship illness,Preventing illness,OCD,SAHM,45+,Toddlers and Tweens,Homeschool Mom,Vacation sickness,Germ prevention,

Post a Comment

0 Comments