Advertisement

Solfeggio Tones: How I mapped them into a useful scale

Solfeggio Tones: How I mapped them into a useful scale In this video, I describe the famous Solfeggio Tones that are beloved of New Age hippies the world over. Anyone familiar with these notes will know that they are quite difficult to use in a musically coherent fashion; so I took the last few days and figured out how to make proper scales and octaves using these frequency values.

I hope you find this useful and that it inspires you to get into your scale editing software and start writing music with these interesting tones!

You can find samples of the Solfeggio Tones on my website here:


Thanks for watching!

Feel free to throw your spare change into my hat:



Cydonian Sounds,Myth Maker,education,music theory,solfeggio,tones,new age music,music,propellerhead reason,daw,music scales,music temperament,joseph barber,Hertz,Frequency,octaves,musical notation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments