Advertisement

SMASH OR PASS CELEBRITY EDITION!!

SMASH OR PASS CELEBRITY EDITION!! Hey RayBaes today we going to be smashing and passing some famous people today. My best friend Nekeith and I had a lot of fun filming this video especially closer to the end lol. If you enjoyed watching todays video please hit the like button and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I love and appreciate everyones love and support thus far and I promise I will pick up my consistency more in the new year.

HAVE YOU SEEN MY LAST VIDEO?


Connect with us!
IG- @RAYMONDLEECARTER
IG- @OFFICIALNEKEITH

Camera- Canon T6i
Editor- iMovie
Edit by- Me

Serious Inquiries!!
(Business Email: staybeautiful_rlc@yahoo.com)

SMASH,PASS,SMASH OR PASS,CHALLENGE VIDEOS,BEST FRIEND,NEKEITH,CELEBRITY SMASH OR PASS,FAMOUS PEOPLE,CELEBRITIES,HANDSOME MEN,BLOG,MAKEUP LOVER,BEAUTY INFLUENCER,LIFESTYLE BLOGGER,CUTE GUY,MCM,BEST FRIEND GOALS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments