Advertisement

Slipknot - Psychosocial in the style of Kavinsky (Nightcall)

Slipknot - Psychosocial in the style of Kavinsky (Nightcall) Check out my band Set The Charge's new song "Vapor" ►


Patreon ►

(At Patreon, you'll also be able to download my covers before they hit Spotify at the end of the month)

Become a YouTube member ►

Subscribe to my channel ►
MERCH ►

All my socials ►

Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Follow me on Spotify ►
Join my Discord ►


Credits ►

Filming by Donell Clark
Video production by Rory McLean
Music production by SixteenInMono
Mixed and Mastered by SixteenInMono ►

Check out my other youtube channel as well!►
youtube.com/anthonyvincentmusic

For Booking and Business Inquiries e-mail►
TenSecondSongsMusic@gmail.com

slipknot,metal,pop,Ten Second Songs,anthony vincent,different style,kavinsky,nightcall,synthwave,darkwave,electronica,chill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments