Advertisement

Royal Fiancé - Yaoi Manga Recommendation

Royal Fiancé - Yaoi Manga Recommendation Hey my sugarlumps! 🍬🍬🍬 I'm back with a new Yaoi Manga Recommendation for you! Today I wanna recommend you Royal Fiance by Asuma Risai! It's a super tasty and fluffy royal Shounen Ai Manga! I hope you enjoy! ❤️ Lots of Banana Hugs and I talk to you soon again in my next video!



Become a royal Sugarlump 👑🍬:





Subscribe for more Yaoi, BL and happy times! It makes me a happy banana! 🍌 ♥



Please support the Mangaka! ♥

Pictures and scenes are all (c) Asuma Risai! I don't own anything, it's just fan slide-show with tasty music and me fangirling about it! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)



Scans are from the great Shinmakoko Scans!

Thanks for the hard work to the dedicated Scanlation Teams!



Have a great day and see you soon! ♡



Keep in touch and follow me on my social bananas! 🍌♥



📷 Instagram ♥





➣ The great Amino I'm in! ♥





➣ Twitter ♥





✏ Tumblr ♥





✏ MAL ♥





Pictures and scenes are all (c) to their rightful owner! I don't own anything



Little Fluffy Auguste and Outro Picture is made by Placid Image ♥





♫ Background Music - Support the amazing Amadeus!







♫ Outro Music - Support the amazing Amadeus!



Song: Markelody - Fiesta

Link:

Music promoted by FreeMusicWave.




royal fiance,boys love manga,yaoi manga recommendation,royal,shounen ai manga,manga review,reviewing manga yaoi,book review,bl manga,anime,bl,my manga collection,what manga to read,aloof prince manga,lady auguste,yaoi worshippers amino,fiance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments