Advertisement

REAL DAY IN MY LIFE OF A MUM OF 3 | NEW CHRISTMAS TRADITION, ILLNESS AND GIVING BACK AD

REAL DAY IN MY LIFE OF A MUM OF 3  |  NEW CHRISTMAS TRADITION, ILLNESS AND GIVING BACK AD This video contains a paid for advertorial by Vodafone.

Today’s video is a day in the life family vlog. It’s a festive family Sunday for us. I made my first ever Christmas wreath, we donated toys to charity and played Vodafone’s new Festive Squad game together! I hope you enjoy this vlog, thank you so much as always for watching and subscribing x

Find out more about Vodafone's Festive Squad game and the rewards you can win daily from 7am here:


🔴 SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss a thing: - If you're new I post NEW VIDEOS EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY at 7PM (GMT)

For collaborations email me on: emilynorrisloves@gmail.com

S O C I A L M E D I A
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK
PINTEREST

day in the life of a mum,ditl,average day for a mum,emily norris,emilynorris,day in the life of a mom,raw vlog,real vlog,mum life,mom life,norris family,uk mum,festive,vlogmas,emily norris vlogmas,day in the life,mummy blogger,rant,family channel,family vloggers,uk,vodafone,raw,vlog,emily norris vlog,day in the life of a young stay at home mom,day in the life of a young family,day in the life of a stay at home mom,day in the life with a baby and toddler,

Post a Comment

0 Comments