Advertisement

Prolong fasting| one meal every 48 to 72 hours.

Prolong fasting| one meal every 48 to 72 hours. So all my life I have always been into health and fitness and then I hit an all time low in my life around 23-24 in my life when it came to my health of my body and my mindset. I didnt know what I wanted, I was depressed as hell and drank alot of alcohol. Which in turn caused me to gain alot of unwanted weight. A year later around the age of 25 almost 26 I weighed 240lbs. That's the heaviest I have ever weighed. I got fat as hell. I wasn't able to move like I used to. I looked my self in the mirror one day and told myself it was time for me to suck up my past mistakes and make a change in my life. That's when I adopted the fasting life style. It has changed my life for the better, ever since then I have lost 65lbs from March to December. As I went along the journey of life changing events i slowed down drinking as well. My mindset has never been clearer and my body feels great. I feel light again, healthy, strong and have more energy throughout the day.
So if you are someone that is interested in fasting for the amazing health benefits of it. Please feel free to ask me questions or if you are unsure of this life style just wait and see my end result and the end of the month.

hours.

Post a Comment

0 Comments