Advertisement

🔮PICK A CARD READING🔮:WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SINGLE FOR SO LONG🚶🏾‍♀️

🔮PICK A CARD READING🔮:WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SINGLE FOR SO LONG🚶🏾‍♀️ Time stamps:
Pile 1🦋: 0:28
Pile 2🦋: 6:15
Pile 3🦋: 13:00

Pledge to my patreon: patreon.com/Briasade

Remember that this is a general reading & wont resonate with everyone . If it does great ☺️ if not I’m sorry and lmk if you want another suggestion

Giveaway Rules
* must be following me on Instagram(Briasade_)
* Pick a number 1-10
YouTube rules (if you don’t have Instagram)
•Must be subscribed to my channel
•Pick a number 1-10
Must stay active on my channel until The winner is announced
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONCE I HIT 100 SUBSCRIBERS ☺️

Get to know me video 😊:

How to manifest what you want in 24 hours👀

Pick a card readings 🙃
Where are you on your Spiritual journey -
How do they feel about you -
Whats so attractive about you-

What’s their sexual fantasies about you-
What life will be like after graduation:
What’s going to happen in the next 48 hours:

Drop some suggestions of what you guys want to see next☺️

Aquarius Sun, Moon & Leo Rising

To book a personal reading with me⬇️

DO NOT pay on this website I accept Cashapp ($BRIA185) , Zelle & Chime

Instagram:
Twitter: @Briasade1
Email:Cookielivingston7@gmail.com
Yes i do personal readings
This is a general read it wont resonate with everyone but like i said you can always find another channel or book a personal reading
Positive vibes only 😊💫

LONG🚶🏾‍♀️

Post a Comment

0 Comments