Advertisement

Parlour Glam Holiday Day 19 - 21 | YouTubers Collabs I Purchased | The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour

Parlour Glam Holiday Day 19 - 21 | YouTubers Collabs I Purchased | The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour Happy Holidays Jewels. In this video, I wanted to share a few products that I'm currently reaching for that are collabs with some of our favorite Youtuber, ... I have a lot of makeup and all of the collabs aren't mentioned here yet you can use this as a guide to start building your collection ( if you're new to beauty) or looking for products to simply add to your collection.

Jord Wood Watch Discount Code: ThePinkPearlsGlamParlour20


Collabs Mentioned:
Missy Lynn
It's My Raye Raye
DulceeCandy
JefferyStarr
Jackie Anna
Carlyi Byble
BeautyBee

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🌍 CONTACT↓

πŸ’Œ BUSINESS EMAIL:

mrs.a.toure@gmail.com


πŸ’ŒMail me anything beauty:
Attention: Angela Thomas - Toure
For/Re: Madame Toure -The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour
P.O Box 1081 Raeford Nc 28376
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬


πŸ’œ CONNECT WITH ME ↓


πŸ’‹ (Blog/Website)


πŸ’‹ (FaceBook)


πŸ’‹ (YouTube)


πŸ’‹ (Twitter)


πŸ’‹ (Instagram)


Thank you


#ProductReview, #ContentCreatorCollabs, #ParlourGlamSquad



All Rights Reserved © 2019, Madame Toure - The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour



FTC: All opinions are my own video not sponsored.

content creators,content creator collabs,youtuber brand collabs,collab palette,

Post a Comment

0 Comments