Advertisement

Novation Peak Soft|Ambient Sounds Demo [no talking]

Novation Peak Soft|Ambient Sounds Demo [no talking] I am often unsatisfied with synthesizer sound demo videos so I made some patches on the Peak and recorded some improvised demos. I really like the sound design capabilities of this synth - It's super easy to learn and all the important controls are at your fingertips. Everything is just well-thought out and of course it sounds great.

I hope you enjoy these patches.

0:00: "Stormwall"
1:40: "Alone Organ"
2:31: "Phone Choir"
3:30: "Plucky"
4:50: "Space Blanket"
6:52: "Som Flute"
8:06: "Contact"

you can download them (plus 3 extras) at the below link if you want!
-----

buy my music on bandcamp:

follow / support me:

spotify:
twitter:
instagram:

talking]

Post a Comment

0 Comments