Advertisement

Night that I could not forget - டெரர் காமிச்சாங்க || Travel Vlog || Family Time

Night that I could not forget - டெரர் காமிச்சாங்க || Travel Vlog || Family Time Dear Friends,

For Self Grooming Classes contact
Phone : 8056536663
email : beyoudefining@gmail.com
Insta id : beyoudefining_bridal_works

In this video, I have shown a tour vlog with you.
We travelled all the way to Tiruchendur on a sleeper bus. This travel terrified me a lot. I have explained in detail about the pros and cons of travelling in a sleeper bus.
Watch this video to travel along with me from Coimbatore to Tiruchendur and from Tiruchendur to Thirunellveli and back to Coimbatore.
Totally it was a pleasant and memorable journey except for bus travel.

vlog,thiruchendur,thirunelvelli,tour vlog,travel vlog,funny vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments