Advertisement

✨New To My Channel!✨ December Pink Box Delivery | Loving the Variety Inside 🥰

✨New To My Channel!✨ December Pink Box Delivery | Loving the Variety Inside 🥰 Thank you for watching my video!

Please subscribe, smash the like button, and turn on ALL notifications while you’re here 🙏

I go live every Saturday at 7PM EST just to hang out and get to know my subscribers. I hope to see you there and look forward to meeting you 🤗

If you’re interested in signing up for Pink Box Delivery, you can do so using the link below:



This subscription is $35/month and has a $5 shipping fee. It is a lifestyle subscription that delivers amazing and unique items to your door every month. I highly recommend checking it out 👀

Please follow me on:

Instagram @ginainabottle80
AND
Twitter @bottlegina

For business inquiries, please email me:

justgina80@gmail.com

If you would like to donate to my channel:



#pinkboxdelivery
#lifestylesubscription
#newsubscription

gina in a bottle,pink box delivery,december pink box delivery,pink box delivery december,cratejoy,cratejoy subscription,lifestyle subscription,subscription box,new subscription,unboxing,lifestyle channel,unboxing channel,makeup channel,beauty channel,beauty community,subscription,lifestyle box,

Post a Comment

0 Comments