Advertisement

NEW Christmas Holiday House Tour 2019! HOLIDAY HOME DECOR HOUSE TOUR | Myka Stauffer

NEW Christmas Holiday House Tour 2019! HOLIDAY HOME DECOR HOUSE TOUR | Myka Stauffer NEW Christmas Holiday House Tour 2019! HOLIDAY HOME DECOR HOUSE TOUR that I have decorated differently this year and am excited to show you all of my new pieces. I focused on several rooms with my living room getting majority of the Holiday decor and I was so happy with how all of the Christmas decorations came together. #homedecor #christmas #christmas2019 #holidaydecor

Check out Bri and Amy's Christmas Holiday Decor videos:
Brianna K -
Amy Darley -

My Holiday Decor Video from 2018 -
Myka's Instagram - @MykaStauffer

Stauffer Life Instagram - @TheStaufferlife

My Website! -



Join Our Family Channels and Subscribe!

The Stauffer Life -

Myka Stauffer -

Stauffer Garage -



Home Decor Videos -


Cleaning Motivation Videos -

Kitchen Organization Ideas -

Organization Videos -

Konmari Playlist! -

All Of My Pregnancy Videos:


BUSINESS INQUIRIES & PACKAGES: email in my "About" section



My Mailing Address:

Myka Stauffer

PO Box 1052

715 Shawan Falls Dr

Dublin, OH 43017



THANK YOU to every single one of you for being so supportive and watching my channel, it means more than you will ever know! I truly feel like you are part of my family and for this Im so grateful! As a SAHM stay at home mom, I try to share with you my tips and suggestions to slay your day as a busy mom and homemaker. Like and SUBSCRIBE for more ♡



DISCLAIMER: I provide my videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. I am not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in my videos.

christmas house tour,holiday hous tour,house tour,home tour,christmas decor,christmas decor 2019,christmas home tour,christmas 2019,christmas decorations,holiday home tour,myka stauffer,brianna k,amy darley,decor,home decor,sahm,christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments