Advertisement

My Channel is Intended for Adults (but still appropriate language) How the COPPA Laws Impact Me

My Channel is Intended for Adults (but still appropriate language) How the COPPA Laws Impact Me In this video I explain and state verbally (if the FTC is even watching) that my channel is NOT intended for children, it is intended for teachers which are well above the age of 18, usually over the age of 23. My videos will ALWAYS use appropriate, professional language, and content, but I need to classify my channel as intended for Adults to keep comments and notifications enabled on most of my videos.

#fridaythe13th #coppa #notintendedforchildren

Comment below or email me any questions or comments you may have at offtopicteacher@gmail.com
Follow me on instagram @offtopicteacher

coppa,coppa law,coppa act,off topic teacher,teacher vlog,teacher,teacher vlogger,teacher comedy,science,science teacher,middle school,middle school teacher,middle school teacher vlogs,rant,ranting,children's online privacy protection act,

Post a Comment

0 Comments