Advertisement

Moving To A NEW TOWN In BLOXBURG!!! | SunsetSafari

Moving To A NEW TOWN In BLOXBURG!!! | SunsetSafari ♥Open Me♥

Hey Safarians, In today's video I moved to a new Christmas Town In Bloxburg with iiOrayzo! Make sure to watch and see what we do in our new Holiday Town. Also, make sure to check out iiOrayzo's Channel. Thank's to my discord members for helping me with this video :)

iiOrayzo Channel:




Disclaimer : This video was filmed by SunsetSafari (Me) on the platform Roblox. All other video concerns are listed below that include: The music I used, The platform I used to create the thumbnail, The platforms I used to film and edit the video.

♥ Reminders
- Subscribe and Comment
- Turn on you’re Notifications

♥Upload Schedule
I don't have an upload schedule because i'm very indecisive but, you can rest easy knowing that I upload videos every FRIDAY & SATURDAY FOR SURE! *Says with enthusiasm like she's in a colgate commercial*

♥Roblox Links:
Roblox Profile

Group

Merch

Meet & Greet



♥Social Medias
Instagram:
Discord:
Twitter:

♥FAQ
Record: Bandicam
Edit: Filmora 9
Thumbnails: Pixlr Editor
Intro Song:
Intro Song:

Check-Out my Sister's Channels:
Dsisters(OkayLilly):
Bluebella(FellahBella):


Endslate: LilFranYT (Instagram)
Pfp & Banner : LilFranYT (Instagram)
Discord Intro : SunsetSafariYT (Instagram)

MUSIC Provided by: Epidemic Sound
Referral Link :
If you decide to sign up for Epidemic Sound, make sure to use my Referral Link :)

♥Business Inquiries ONLY: SunsetSafari@Yahoo.com


#Roblox #SunsetSafari #bloxburgroleplay #robloxvideos #welcometobloxburg #robloxbloxburg

SunsetSafari,Sunset Safari,Sunset Safari Bloxburg,Sunset Safari Roblox,Moving to a new town in Bloxburg,Moving into a town,Moving to Bloxburg,Moving into a mini bloxburg in Bloxburg,Roblox Bloxburg Moving,Moving into our family town,Bloxburg moving day!,Bloxburg Christmas Town,Bloxburg North Pole,

Post a Comment

0 Comments