Advertisement

Love for you - A soothing melody on Casio by Giridhar Alwar #instrumental #casio #keyboard #giridhar

Love for you - A soothing melody on Casio by Giridhar Alwar #instrumental #casio #keyboard #giridhar I'm fond of playing my own music rather than playing an existed one. Happy to present my own lead compositions through my channel.


I'm a self-learned Musician and play as my heart beats for the music. Please do listen, like, share and comment.





These are very short instrumental bits that take a minute of your time.








#Composer, #flutist #Videography, #Editing:





#Giridhar Alwar








Background Music: Giridhar Alwar





Copyrights are reserved to Giridhar Alwar.








Follow me at:








Facebook:








Insta:








Contact me at:


alwargiridhar@gmail.com

flutemusic,flute,music,indianflute,flutist,playflute,musiclover,musiclust,peaceful,melody,instrumental,indan music,most viewed,one million views,own composition,flutist indianmusic,kri,keyboard,casio,notes,giridhar alwar,giridhar alwar musicals,musical world,life style,musician life,instrumental music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments