Advertisement

LEGO TWO-FACE (The Dark Knight) Custom Minifigure from Phoenix Customs (Review)

LEGO TWO-FACE (The Dark Knight) Custom Minifigure from Phoenix Customs (Review) Order this custom HERE:

Thanks to my friends over at Phoenix Customs, LLC for sending me this custom printed LEGO minifigure of TWO-FACE, HARVEY DENT from The Dark Knight! This thing is insanely detailed, and I am excited to share it with all of you guys!

What do you think of this figure? Drop a comment and let me know!

(FTC Disclosure: I was sent this product from Phoenix Customs LLC, and all thoughts and opinions in this video are my own. I will not receive any compensation from sales of this figure, however, I may be compensated as an affiliate from other sales derived from the links in other videos.)

lego,phoenix customs,phoenix customs lego,phoenix customs lego spiderman,best lego customs,lego two face,lego harvey dent,lego batman harvey dent,lego two face set,lego dark knight,lego dark knight joker,lego dark knight two face,lego the dark knight sets,lego dark knight customs,lego dark knight custom minifigures,lego custom batman dark knight,lego custom dark knight joker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments