Advertisement

If you want to date a handsome, thin and fast Russian man

If you want to date a handsome, thin and fast Russian man Greetings from Russia! I only do these videos because I like to mock people with a content about dating Russian men. In addition, I am looking for a foreign girl for a serious relationship. She should have a good sense of humor, strong nerves and an irresistible desire to live with some Russian.

Regular viewers of my channel know that I have some experience in online dating. Yes, I myself am shocked by the fact that sometimes foreign girls really want to communicate with me. They like the idea of dating a Russian man. And here are some words that they use in my address.

Firstly, I am a handsome man. To be honest, when I first received this compliment, I did not even believe it. The fact is that Russian girls almost never compliment guys. In addition, I think that I have a nice appearance. Maybe I am even a cutie. But am I handsome? Well, only if you insist. And please don't tell Brad Pitt about me. I do not want to upset him with the fact that he finally has a worthy competitor.

Secondly, I am a slender man. Of course, I knew about this before. But I thought that it was a serious flaw. I believed that I was a thin, skinny and pale man, like a vampire. Due to some features of my body, I can’t significantly increase muscle mass. And I used to be upset about this. But foreign girls helped me boost my self-esteem. Thank you, dear ladies who told me that they wanted to date a Russian man.

Thirdly, I am a fast man. It turns out that I rush things in a relationship. This was an unpleasant surprise for me. Because I have always thought that a year in a relationship is a serious period. In Russia, a couple in love usually lives together under one roof and even prepares for their wedding after a year of dating. But my last online relationship has shown that one year is nothing for a long distance relationship.


Even after a year, this girl thought that we were just pen pals. Maybe because she had never dated Russian men before. It turns out that I am a fast man. Although my intuition tells me that I am just a gullible idiot. And I don’t even know which is worse.

In any case, if you want to date a handsome, thin and fast Russian man (or a gullible idiot), then just write me a letter. From Russia with love!

dating Russian men,dating a Russian man,date Russian men,date a Russian man,dating a Russian guy,Russian men dating,dating men in Russia,dating a Russian boy,dating Russian guys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments