Advertisement

I was almost adopted... storytime ft. Modern Show Hair | VLOGMAS DAY 4

I was almost adopted... storytime  ft. Modern Show Hair | VLOGMAS DAY 4 Hair details:

Hair is 150 density straight 360 lace frontal wigs in 22inch

150 density lace front straight wigs.

My exclusive 10% discount link:

sell at a big discount (over 35% off):
Use my code "ms10" on #modernshowhair Mall:

Follow @modernshowhairstore on Instagram, Get more free hair!

Modern Show Hair Facebook:


Rose Forever

Rose Forever is a freshly launched company based in New York, specialized in handcrafted rose arrangements that can last for at least 1 year

· The roses are 100% natural fresh flowers, protected in a luxurious black velvet French hatbox

· Our products are one of the best quality preserved roses on the market, at a significantly lower price compared to our competitors

· The flowers don’t need light or water in order to keep their freshness

· They can be offered as a heartfelt gift on any given occasion – anniversary, party, Mother’s day, Valentines’ day, etc

Vlogmas Day 4

** I do not own any rights to the music**
YouTube disabled my comments guys. So I’m sorry we can not communicate but THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME STILL❤️
Please SUBSCRIBE, like, and comment. I LOVEE you LANIGANG and thank you for being here on this journey with me! 💗
Don’t forget to follow me on social media:
twitter: queenlanii
IG: Lani.24k
Snap: Keilanij
About me:
Name: Keilani
From: FLORIDA
AGE: 19

For all promo inquires on YouTube please email me keilanijohnson17@gmail.com
If you would like to send me items to be featured on my Instagram here’s my P.O. BOX:
PO BOX 6126
Pensacola, FL
32503

VLOGMAS

Post a Comment

0 Comments