Advertisement

Hi! I'm Barb Herndon - Realtor Specializing in the Baltimore and Carroll County Areas

Hi! I'm Barb Herndon - Realtor Specializing in the Baltimore and Carroll County Areas Hi! I'm Barb Herndon. I'm a full time real estate agent in the Carroll and Baltimore Counties!

If you're a future homebuyer in the Carroll County and Baltimore County areas you should look for these 3 things in your Realtor:

1. Are they full time? This is a huge indicator of how available they will be to attend to your needs

2. Do they have full time office support? There are times when the support can make or break deal - having all hands on deck is critical in buying or selling your home in Maryland

3. What's the inventory like? On our team we continually have 25-30 homes that we know are coming on the market - this is a huge advantage to match the perfect buyer for each home

I look forward to talking with you and helping you in this process!

barb@TheWHomegroup.com | 410-984-9398

buying a home in maryland,carroll county real estate,carroll county real estate agent,best realtor to sell my house in maryland,best realtor in carroll county maryland,how to buy my first home in maryland,how to buy my first house in carroll county,what do i do to own my own home in maryland,how do I own my first house in carroll county maryland,where do I start to own my own home,where do i start to own my own home in maryland,how to buy a house in maryland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments