Advertisement

(GOAL REACHED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!) I Got Scammed... (Ko-Fi Launched)

(GOAL REACHED!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!) I Got Scammed... (Ko-Fi Launched) EDIT: the goal’s been practically reached! Say by like a dollar?? I cannot believe you guys came to such a massive rescue in like 15 hours?!!? You guys are insane!! I’m so lucky to have you all!

I’ve gotta make something in appreciation for all the support I got, I’ll be figuring that out over the next few days... I don’t think I can say thank you enough times ;v;



So long embarrassing story short, I got scammed out of $700... and I need to make that money back up... asap...

So I'm launching a Ko-Fi to try and fund up enough to recover! I'll be selling 3 kinds of commissions on there, $10 for sketches, $20 for outlines, and $30 for flat color drawings. It also lets you donate so if you wanna just send small amounts or don't want a commission specifically--- I'd appreciate it so much!



If you have a more specific commission request, you can email me at my business email:

Thejakeneutron@gmail.com

Thank you so much for hearing me out and helping in any way you can ;0;

Music:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💖 Support me on Patreon
▶️▶️▶️

🎨 Art and Animation Commissions Open!!!
▶️▶️▶️

🤲 Skillshare 2 Months Free!!!
▶️▶️▶️

🛒Merch Stores!
▶️▶️▶️
▶️▶️▶️

Discord Server!
▶️▶️▶️

🖥 Website for Updates and More Info
▶️▶️▶️
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW,HD,

Post a Comment

0 Comments