Advertisement

Game Theory's UNCENSORED Interview with YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki

Game Theory's UNCENSORED Interview with YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki SUBSCRIBE to never miss a Theory! ►

I was given the chance to interview YouTube Ceo Susan Wojcicki earlier this year. I was allowed to ask her ANY QUESTION I wanted and believe me I pulled no punches. I asked Susan all the things I've waited years to ask and today I wanted to share it with you. I am an advocate for Creators and our community, we deserve the answers to all the things going on the platform we all call home. Theorists, let's get into it!

Get Your NEW Holiday Theory Wear NOW! ►
SUBSCRIBE for Every Theory! ►►  

Hang out with us on GTLive! ►

#GameTheory #SusanWojcicki #YouTubeCEO #Interview #Matpat #TheGameTheorists

Check out our Meta Theories!
The REAL Reason YouTube is Broken ►
YouTube is Ruining Gaming! ►
Will Your Favorite Channel Survive 2020? ►
What They WON'T TELL YOU About Your Favorite Channels ►

game theory,game theorists,the game theorists,matpat,susan wojcicki,youtube ceo,youtube ceo interview,youtube ceo channel,susan wojcicki interview,matpat interview,interview,youtube 2019,youtube 2020,youtube update problem,

Post a Comment

0 Comments