Advertisement

Fish Kachori | How I maintain my Weight | Aloo Matar ki Recipe | Glam With Me

Fish Kachori | How I maintain my Weight | Aloo Matar ki Recipe | Glam With Me OZiva Plant-Based Protein Gainer, Weight Gainer for Women (Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein Isolate, Ayurvedic Herbs & Multivitamins), Coco Vanilla, 1 Kg:

Hi Friends,



This is a very very special vlog to all the food lovers and also for them who wants to stay healthy in their life. Today I'm going to show you how I maintain my weight and stay healthy.

And also, there are 2 very very awesome mouth-watering dishes that are there which will make you unstoppable to prepare the recipe.

I hope you will like the video. So keep on watching----- and if you like the video, please click the like button and give feedback in the comment section. Also please share...

And if you didn't subscribe yet please subscribe and don't forget to hit the bell icon, otherwise, you will miss my new video updates......



Follow me on

Facebook:

Instagram:

YouTube:

Twitter:

Mail: monoswitabhattacharjeein@gmail.com

Indian Vlogger,Bengali Vlogger,vlog,Glam With Me,Monoswita,Fish Kachori,How I maintain my Weight,Alu Matar ki Recipe,my weight gaining secret,how to gain weight,gain weight,put on weight,Oziva,Oziva Plant based protein gainer,Special indian recipe,indian special recipe,aloo matar ki sabji,aloo matar ki special sabji,ghugni recipe,macher puer kochuri,ghore banano kochuri,how to maintain weight,weight supplements,indian youtuber,hindi vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments