Advertisement

Defeat of my favourite movie villains part 6

Defeat of my favourite movie villains part 6 Villain quotes:

“ROARRR!” -Precursors
"ROOOAR!" -Cull Obsidian
"Hear me and rejoice! You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No... it is salvation. The universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile... for even in death, you have become children of Thanos." -Ebony Maw
"We have blood to spare." -Proxima Midnight
"I thought you were formidable, machine. But you're dying, like any man." -Corvus Glaive
"ROARRR!" -Doomsday
"Revenge is mine!"-The Fallen
“Nobody's interested in you and your f***ing conch! Why don't you just take your fat friend and shove off! You've had all the meat you can eat. Come on hunters! Rogers the pig!” -Jack Merridew
“They called me Mr. Glass” -Elijah Price/Mr. Glass
"Do you fear death?" - Davy Jones
"I only deal with the man in charge..."-Ulysses Klaue
"Do you smell it? The scent of fear? I remember your father reeked of it. Thorin, son of Thrain.” -Azog the Defiler

Born again by newsboys
I do not own anything

villains

Post a Comment

0 Comments