Advertisement

Costs of Investing Unit Trust|Mutual Fund, Should You Invest

Costs of Investing Unit Trust|Mutual Fund, Should You Invest Many Of Us Reluctant to Invest in Unit Trust/Mutual Fund due to the misconception/misinform of the charges and fee.
In This video, we will discuss about The Costs of Investing, Unit Trust/Mutual Fund, Should You Invest and explaining what is expense ratio, annual management fee, switching fee, sales charge, redemption fee, exit fee.
If you watch my previous videos (invest now or watch recession 2020), i show you guys that my ROI from investing in unit trust is 9.5% in just a year and this is during the gloomy market!

Impact of Sales Charges by FundSuperMart


How and Why Prepare for Recession 2020



Invest Now or Wait for The Long Awaited Market Crash and Recession 2020



How to Manage your Money with 3 Types of Savings



Money Trap You Must Avoid in 20s




How to Not Broke Ever Again



Should You Pay off Debt or Invest, I say Do Both



Why I choose Dividend Investing and also Should You| small update, Dividend Yield 7%!!




Show your support for the channel at Patreon


Buy My5Cent team a coffee


ko-fi.com/my5cent



Help Channel out by buying something from redbubble, i will get some commission out of it.




Subscribe if you guys want to follow along, we can learn and share a thing or two.


I'll try to be as transparent as I can. You guys will see my success and failure and learn from my mistake and improve more on my success.
Thoughts and comment are welcome.. thumbs up if you like it, down if you hate it but let me know why so I can improve.


Thanks for watching
Like my facebook page at



Disclaimer : this is not a buy or sell advice. all mentioned in the video are just for sharing and discussion. please do your own research and learn as much as you can. trust me, you will sleep much better knowing how and why your investment is up or down


Image from rawpixel.com
Image by Pixabay


Bitcoin wallet
15QBnoWueRxGDdN4S7cnEmWihWrkfBxUsz

The Costs of Investing Mutual Fund Should You Invest,The Costs of Investing Unit Trust Should You Invest,Invest Now or Wait for The Long Awaited Market Crash and Recession 2020,2008 financial crisis,recession,market crash,wait for recession,2020 recession,2020 market crash,mutual fund,unit trust,expense ratio,annual management fee,switching fee,sales charge,redemption fee,exit fee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments