This Christmas ASMR video has whispering, keyboard typing, and name repeating & spelling triggers ⭐π π❤⭐π π❤⭐π π❤⭐π π❤⭐
It is finally time to see if you made it on the naughty list or the nice list! I asked my subscribers to comment their name and a turtle emoji on the Taco Bell Mukbang Video and I got about 13 people that did. So I did an elf roleplay ASMR video just for fun and I will tell you if they were naughty or nice!
I AM SO SO CLOSE TO 1000 SUBSCRIBERS!
989 Right now! So crazy! I am Sooooo thankful for each and every one of you! THANK YOU! and if you haven't subbed yet, it would make my whole year if you could click subscribe and click the bell❤
Merry Christmas my best friends! I hope 2020 is a great year for all of you! Let's make the best of it guys π€❤ππ
If you have any requests, please comment below :) I love to hear from you all! Don't forget to like the video and subscribe so you don't miss my future content, it helps so much friends!
♥
♥
♥Email Me: WithLoveLASMR@gmail.com
•☆• *ALL OF MY VIDEOS [Ad Free Playlist]* •☆•
π *Subscribe to these amazing channels!* π
⭐Paprika ASMR⭐
❤JuJu ASMR❤
π§‘Braveheart Whispers ASMRπ§‘
⭐Heavenly Affirmations ASMR⭐
πColourfulASMRπ
πMartyB JustLivingπ
πKat Lamar Artistryπ
π€Asimetria ASMRπ€
⭐DreamyBee ASMR⭐
You wont regret checking those channels out! π€
#ASMR #MerryChristmas #ChristmasASMR

0 Comments