Advertisement

Applejack Re-Imagined (MLP Redesign)

Applejack Re-Imagined (MLP Redesign) The long awaited conclusion to the main six re-imagined videos! I started this project way back in the beginning of the year and I have had a blast doing them and reading your comments. I'm very happy my designs have found an audience.

MLP was a show that shaped my path in to becoming an artist significantly. I built my internet freelancing career on fanart of the show and it's one of the main reasons I can work on art as a living today. I have a tremendous love for it and part of me is sad to see it go but another part of me is super excited to see what the future will bring. GEN 5 has some big horseshoes to fill!


Ko-fi Page:

If you want to chat or see more of my work, follow my social media!

tumblr:

Deviantart:

Twitter:

Instagram:

my little pony,mlp,mlp fim,mlp redesign,mlp gen 5,mlp re-imagined,dragonfoxgirl,art,cartoons,character design,concept art,clip studio paint EX,applejack,pony,horse,kids cartoon,digital art,digital artist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments