Advertisement

$400 AMAZON & ROSEGAL CHRISTMAS DRESS HAUL | CHRISTMAS DRESSES HOLIDAY 2019

$400 AMAZON & ROSEGAL CHRISTMAS DRESS HAUL |  CHRISTMAS DRESSES HOLIDAY 2019 CHRISTMAS DRESSES 2019 / AMAZON HAUL / ROSEGAL HAUL / HOLIDAY 2019 / CHRISTMAS PARTY OUTFITS / CHRISTMAS HAUL 2019

THANK YOU ROSEGAL FOR GIFTING ME THESE ITEMS! This is not a paid endorsement - all opinions are my own. I am not making affiliate commission on any sales.

I'm SO excited about this Amazon Haul! As I explain in the video, I was originally given these clothes by Rosegal, but they're sold out on rosegal.com so I managed to find all of them on Amazon! I've been asked by so many people to make a Christmas Dress Haul, and i'm so happy with some of the dresses I received. Let me know which one was your favourite! Would you wear any of these as your Christmas Party Outfit?

Check out my other Christmas videos!

Wish Christmas Haul


Dollskill Ugly Christmas Sweater Haul


ITEMS SHOWN: (the Amazon option and the original Rosegal option!)

6:31 Black Sleeveless Christmas Dress



9:16 Black Button Up Shirt



10:55 Green Santa Dress



13:16 Blue Christmas Cat Dress



15:38 Purple Reindeer Tunic Dress



17:37 Reindeer Stars Mesh Sleeve Dress



19:38 Mistletoe Dress



21:34 Reindeer Tuxedo Hoodie



24:20 Lace Print Dress


27:00 Pink Christmas Shirt



30:22 Christmas Suit Jacket



32:52 Christmas Gengar


32:52 Christmas Leggings


SHOP OUR MERCH!!
Pins:


FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
My Instagram:

My Twitter:

Christmas dress haul,Christmas dress,Christmas party dress,Christmas outfits,Christmas outfits women,Christmas party outfit,Christmas dresses womens,amazon haul,amazon haul 2019,amazon fashion haul,amazon clothing haul,dress for Christmas party,rosegal,rosegal haul,pretty pastel please,mia maples,Patricia bright,roxxsaurus,safiya nygaard,holiday haul,holiday 2019,Christmas haul 2019,ugly Christmas sweater,wish,wish haul,wish dresses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments