Advertisement

10 items I thought would sell fast that didn't sell at all

10 items I thought would sell fast that didn't sell at all Today I thought I would try something different for vlogmas - My 10 items that never sold that I thought had so much potential to sound really fast.
Thanks for watching this video. Like and subscribe to see more.

Follow me on Instagram and shop my Poshmark closet and Ebay store
@hereslynn



Youtubers I follow
Valamilk
1threadatatime
Yourbestyou
Kayaev
Thriftedflipper

#vlogmas #whatsold #resellercontent #ebaysales #poshmarksales #trending #ditl

What sold on Poshmark,What sold on Ebay,Poshmark collaboration,Poshmark experiment,Poshmark fail,Retail arbitrage,Thrift haul,Ebay tips,Ebay sales,Poshmark unboxing,Reseller content,Ditl,Vlogmas,Thriftmas,Threadup mystery box,Poshmark box swap,Goodwill bins haul,Seattle bins,Ebay toy haul,Garage sale haul,Bolo brands,Lifestyle vlogger,Ebay fail,Sell through rate,Plus size haul,Vintage clothing haul,Q&A,Poshmark quarter 4,Passive income jobs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments