Advertisement

You're Creative #1 | Developing a Project from Concept to Launch

You're Creative #1 | Developing a Project from Concept to Launch This is intro/brief of my new series "You're Creative", where I break down the creation of a project of my own, so that maybe you might gain some manner of inspiration or accessibility into yours.

This video is really edit-heavy. I'm not good at being on camera, and tend to ramble a lot, so this video was a 45min video originally that I cropped down. Bear with me. I'm getting more and more used to it as I go along.

Check me out:
Website: www.analteredaspect.com
Insta/Twitter: @networkaaa

Support me through my Patreon:


BUY MY BOOK:
Tacticolo -

#DaniStreay #AnAlteredAspect #YoureCreative

Episode 2 can be found here:

Creativity,Writing,Independent,Indie,Author,Design,Story,Analysis,Creative Process,Culture,Film,Productivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments