Advertisement

Your period and performance

Your period and performance In this video, I talk about the importance of menstruation and how it can affect your training and performance. Periods need to be normalized. I am not a medial professional so I encourage you to talk to one if you have any questions.

I am Gwen Jorgensen. Professoinal athlete and 2016 Olympic Champion. Welcome to my youtube channel.

If you have any questions feel free to comment below.

Follow me on…
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Video by Talbot Cox
Instagram:
Youtube:
www.talbotcox.com

gwen jorgensen,marathon training,gwen jorgensen nutrition,global triathlon network,gtn,toyko2020,toyko marathon,olympic marathon,flo track,fltrack,gwen jorgonson,redbull runner,polar watch running,talbot cox,talbot cox media,triathlon taren,ironman triathlon,olympic trials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments