Advertisement

What Is Healthier To Eat... Fish or Ass?!

What Is Healthier To Eat... Fish or Ass?! What Is Healthier To Eat... Fish or Ass?

Check out my girl's YouTube channel here:

Check out my man Sherif's YouTube channel here:
And his dope ass IG here:

If you are EVER in NYC you have to go to: (the MOST AMAZING FRENCH VEGAN restaurant in the universe!)

Original video shown at the end:

πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ Let's Connect! πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

You Can Find Me on Instagram HERE:

★★★Subscribe For More Fruity Motivation baby!!!!★★★

Thank you for watching! Let's connect in person and get fruity together this summer at the WFF 2019!!!

Woodstock Fruit Festival:

πŸ‰ Use my code "MsFitVegan" for $100 your ticket at checkout! If you come next year please please please say hi if you see me : )

πŸ‰ Check out my video here on what it's like to go to the WFF:



πŸ‰ Check out a fun fruity video I made here:

Get Fruity With Me and My Boo in A Waterfall!!! πŸ‰πŸ’ƒπŸΌ❤️πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ‰



πŸ‰ If you'd like to get a discount on AMAZING tropical fruit, use my code "Ms.FitVegan" at

πŸ‰ My dream is to one day have my own Organic + Vegan Restaurant serving the most delicious and healthiest food you've ever experienced in your life!!!! I also would LOVE to host Healthy Vegan Retreats where I take guests on a beautiful tropical getaway (Bali, Jamaica, Costa Rica, you get the idea :) for 7 days to experience a healthier and happier way of living! I really would love to help people feel more energetic, live their best life possible, make choices from a place of love, be more productive and start to live every day with purpose and passion! Lots of easy super healthy recipes will be shared, reiki healing will be done, yoga, dancing and playing in nature and in the ocean, chakra healing meditations, one on one goal setting and more!

πŸ‰ If you're interested in supporting my creative endeavors (like this incredibly revolutionary YouTube channel! : ) and or helping me out you can support me via PayPal:



πŸ‰An even better way that you can show support is to follow a vegan diet. My goal is to inspire one billion people to no longer support animal abuse. Every time we purchase a dead animal body part, we are paying others to hurt and kill animals. Please consider going vegan today. It will be the absolute best decision of your life. I guarantee it!

Love,

Jeannette

#fish
#diet
#vegan

fish,vegan,keto,carnivore,meat,bacon,lol,veganism,animals,raw,girls,guys,talk,diet,weightloss,fun,silly,yes,yay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments