Advertisement

TUAITEA - HMELTHATE [Cover] | STEVE KENNEDY | KHASI | SHILLONG |

TUAITEA - HMELTHATE [Cover] | STEVE KENNEDY | KHASI | SHILLONG | This is the new version of the song.
I had to remove the previous one because of some error pronunciation.(But i am sure this is not perfect as well). 😁

First, I would like to thank the owner of this song Lalrinchhana Jongte for letting me to cover this beautiful song.
And I want to thank Westend Recording for sending me the original track of this song.
And also a big thanks to Josephine Khawlhring for sending me the video clips in a short span to feature in this video.🙏

And last but not the least, i want to thank all of you guys who has been supporting me from the beginning, and i promise i will keep on doing this and sing more mizo songs for you all.
Love You!❤️

#mizo song,#mizo song cover #rparalte #lokirlehmairawh #rinhlui,

Post a Comment

0 Comments