Advertisement

TORTURING PewDiePie's Pets until the CAVE UPDATE | Day 111

TORTURING PewDiePie's Pets until the CAVE UPDATE | Day 111 I have successfully found the Ocean Outpost for the Water Sheep Council. Upon inspection, it appears we have an interesting host of creatures to be dealing with. I simply can't wait to get started, but I may want to wait until I get some more armor... As time goes on, more and more forms of torture will be brought upon these creatures. The only way to cease this activity is to spread the word. The well being of PewDiePie's beloved animals is in the hands of Mojang.

========================================================================
Q&A:

How did you steal PewDiePie's animals?
With a device that allowed tunneling between timelines. Unfortunately, that caused a bit of a hiccup which led to the pets being scattered among the many outposts of the Water Sheep Council.

Are you going to kill them?
I do not plan on doing so, however I can't ensure the lives of these creatures.

How long do you plan on doing this?
Weeks, Months, Years if I have to. I will stop only when a Cave Update is released.

How old are you?
Nine years old, of course.

How can I help?
Post anything on social media regarding a Cave Update, or share this series with others.

Minecraft,PewDiePie,Epic,Creepy,ARG,Weird,Funny,Torture,IKEA,Sven,Joergen,Animals,Cute,Cow,Cows,Birds,Bird,Fox,Minecraft Meme,Meme,Memes,Dank,Dank Memes,Dank Meme,Gaming Week,Water Sheep,Cave Update,Cave,Caves,Caving,Mining,Mine,Diamonds,Cringe,Joke,Jokes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments