Advertisement

This Can Be Really Cool If You Get Involved! #SARTHS

This Can Be Really Cool If You Get Involved! #SARTHS #SARTHS


Make your video, use the #SARTHS and add it to the #SARTHS playlist. Tag 3 other resellers! I'm challenging:

Lot Of Josh

Suburban Beard

Part Time Pickers

____________________________

let's try our best to come together and support each other the best we can.

here are links to the items from this video!

1. Jack Daniels Glasses:



2. Coasters:



3. Sweater:



4. Robot Kits:



5. 5 Year Memory Journal:



6. The Godfather Trivia



7. Coors Light Clock



8. Star Wars Plaque



9. Keyboard

Not listed on ebay., Send email to hairytornado@gmail.com to purchase. :)

10. Kangaroo Thing

Not listed on Ebay. Please send email to Hairytornado@gmail.com to purchase

------------------------------------------------------

If you want to see other items I have available for sale, feel free to check out my ebay store!

ebay store link below!



instagram: @hairytornado

________________________

My Contact Info:

P.O. Box 50032
Columbia, S.C.
29250

Email: hairytornado@gmail.com

You can also DM me on Instagram @hairytornado

_____________________________________

Thank you all for watching! I hope you can participate! Please remember to tag me in any videos you make so I can shop your items!

reseller,sarths,reseller community,supporting each other,

Post a Comment

0 Comments