Advertisement

The Whiskey Warrior 556 Situation and Why it is Important

The Whiskey Warrior 556 Situation and Why it is Important Mr. GunsNGear's video:

I also watched TGC Surplus's podcast on this while this video was processing:

Not much to post in the description on this video.

My preferred concealed carry Insurance:

Email me: countryboygunschannel@gmail.com

Krav Maga Training:

Music:
YouTube Audio Library

In case YouTube shuts down my account, I’m also on GunStreamer!
Getting the Wife Into Concealed Carry Ep. 1: The Reason-
How to Clear a Semi Automatic Handgun-
AR-15 Troubleshooting and Repair: Failure to Cycle-
Gone But Not Forgotten: The Hudson H9 on the Range-
The Life Safety Rules of Firearms Handling-
Streamlight TLR 1 and TLR 2 Installation-
My Top 5 Carry Handguns-
Kel Tec Pf9 Review-
How I Handle a Traffic Stop While Carrying a Firearm-
Rossi .45 Long Colt Lever Action Carbine Review-
FN FNP 45/FNX 45 Tactical-
S&W M&P 15 22 Review-
Glock 19 Review-
How to Stipple a Handgun-
Sig P365 Initial Review-
Beretta Px4 Full Size Review-
My EDC as of Apr 2019-
HK Mk 23 Review-
CZ P-10C Review-

CBG,RKBA,2A,GunTube,GunTuber,Whiskey Warrior,whiskey_warrior_556,Boogaloo,Boog,Mahopac,New York,NY,Carmel,2nd Amendment,Second Amendment,Constitution,Social,Media,Censorship,Facebook,Instagram,Reddit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments