Advertisement

The Meaning Behind My Tattoos- ***VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED***

The Meaning Behind My Tattoos- ***VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*** *****WARNING*****

This video discusses topics of a very sensitive nature. I discuss these topics to spread awareness about depression, suicide and self-harm and to show people going through it that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

This is a very difficult topic to talk about for me and I definitely do not want to offend anybody by its contents.

I talk about my own personal struggle with suicide and what I did to help me get through it.

If you or someone you love is affected by any of the issues raised in this video please contact any of the links below.

Pieta House-

Samaritans-

suicide awareness,mental health awareness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments