Advertisement

Struggling with Body Image Issues | Animated Story Time | iamblackinese

Struggling with Body Image Issues | Animated Story Time | iamblackinese We're often harder on ourselves than we need to be because of body image standards. Maybe they're standards someone else has, or what we've see in movies, TV, instagram etc. At a certain point you have to take a step back and learn to love yourself without all the added pressures society or annoying co-workers put onto you. If they don't accept you for who you are then they aren't worth your time anyway.

#bodypositivity #bodyimage

My IG 📸:

Check out my Spotify Playlists! 🎶
💪🏽Gym:

🎧Daily Vibes:

New Uploads Every Saturday!

About Me
I’m Ryan and I am #blackinese (half Chinese, half Black)! There are a lot of great things about growing up biracial, but you also have a lot of weird stuff happen to you too. People have actually said they don’t think I “look Asian enough” or “act black enough.” Family thought I was gonna go into finance, but I’m actually an actor in Los Angeles. I love #Kpop, anime, singing, R&B, and telling my life stories about being part of a multicultural family through animation.

#storytime #biracial #growingup

toonstar,planet danog,toonstar stories,animated stories,toon star,storytime,animated storytime,animated story time,storytime animation,body image issues,body shaming,self esteem,mental health,body positivity,self confidence,self love motivation,too skinny,too muscular,self love,body image,how to love yourself,body dysmorphic disorder,body confidence,body issues,body image and the media,low self esteem,toonstar ryan,self image,

Post a Comment

0 Comments