Advertisement

Stepping Into Your Power: Holding Yourself With Grace: Affirmations

Stepping Into Your Power: Holding Yourself With Grace: Affirmations In this video I talk about stepping into your power.• Excuse my moment where I lost my train of thought. :)

Please subscribe and like if you feel called to. Thank you so much for watching! :)

•I am a Reiki Master, Bio-Energy Healer and Sound healer. Please check back for more videos.

•If you would like a distant reiki healing contact at •spirituallyawakenedhealing@gmail.com o •If you would like to donate so I can buy more sound healing Instruments and continue on my path please send payments and donations to
•$awakenedhealing8 on cash app and •spirituallyawakenedhealing on venmo

stepping into your power,speaking your truth,affirmations,holding yourself with grace,motivational,spiritual,confidence,manifest,manifesting,spiritually awakened healing,spiritually awake,healer,lightworker,reiki master,energy healer,conciousness,1111 awakening,1111,sound healer,awakened soul,healing,courage,empowered,

Post a Comment

0 Comments