Advertisement

Something Is Wrong

Something Is Wrong Over the last several months, Nike has been under fire for the way it approaches female athletes and, in a way, competition itself. I've tried quite hard to avoid commenting or even forming an opinion on some of these issues (other than general disappointment). But I think that is an expensive luxury, and one that comes at the expense of others.

I don't know what the answers are, and I'm not even sure I understand the full breadth of the problem. But what I do know is that I don't currently feel great when I put on Nike gear. And until I can feel great about it, I'm taking a break from Nike gear.

Nike Maternity Leave
Nike Maternity Leave Response
Salazar Ban
Oregon Project Shut Down
Mary Cain's story
Shalane Flanagan's Tweet
Shalane Flanagan IG post as Coach of Bowerman
Sugar Runs

Thanks for watching! Leave a comment to let me know you stopped by!

---

-------
strava:
twitter:
instagram:
etsy:

subscriber count at time of upload: 30,672

end card music:
Jim Yosef - Checkered

kofuzi,chicago vlogger,run vlogger,non elite runner,chicago running,running chicago,running footage,running vlog,non elite,nike maternity leave,mary cain,nike alberto salazar,nike oregon project,oregon project shut down,oregon project doping,nike doping,alberto salazar coaching ban,alberto salazar ban,alberto salazar mary cain,shalane flanagan bowerman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments