Advertisement

Salvation Is Simple - We Make It Hard

Salvation Is Simple  - We Make It Hard 22 November 2019
YouTube channel
#knowledgeforthegloryofgod

Romans 10:13, Matthew 6:14-15, Matthew 22:36-40, Mark 16:15-16, book of Acts


YouTube #knowledgeforthegloryofgod

***YouTube channel Knowledge For The Glory Of God will never be about any religion, sex, race, or nationality. It is about having a relationship with Christ Jesus.

***
Prayer for healing the wounded soul:

Father YHVH, in the name of Jesus, my Christ, I ask You to forgive me of known and unknown sins.

I ask You to show me any dark spots in me, so I can repent of them.

Father, forgive me for not forgiving myself.

Father, I ask You to help me forgive myself and others that have hurt me.

Father, of my own free-will, I chose to forgive anyone that has caused me pain or injured me.

I apply the Blood of Jesus Christ over these sins. Father, wash away my sins; sins of others that have wounded me, and the sins of my ancestors.

Father, I ask in Jesus' name, You apply Your dunamus power to my soul wounds. This power is the resurrection power that raised Jesus from the dead.

Now, I know that my sins are forgiven and my soul wounds are healed.

Father, I thank You and give You praise. I thank You for Your faithfulness, love, mercy, grace.

Hallallajula !!!
Praise Father YHVH !!!
Praise Jesus Christ !!!
Praise Holy Spirit !!!

**scripture proof **

Leviticus chapter 17
Philippians 3:10-14
3 John verse 2
Psalm 103:12

***
I now have Holy Spirit inspired videos on YouTube channel #knowledgeforthegloryofgod

***
Intro to Walk In Newness Of Life Heal Soul Wounds,

Then, 4 part series (4 videos) Walk In Newness Of Life Heal Soul Wounds,

Then, the prayer for Walk in Newness Of Life Heal Soul Wounds.

***There are many hurting people in this world, so please like, subscribe, share, post, and repost!

** God bless everyone who takes the time to read this post. ***

God,Jesus Christ,truth,bible study,peace,Holy Spirit,holy boldness,demons,free-will,forgiveness,salvation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments