Advertisement

Regina Reveals Disturbing Details About Onision's Husband 'Cool Guy Kai'

Regina Reveals Disturbing Details About Onision's Husband 'Cool Guy Kai' In this interview, Regina opens up about their relationship with Onision's husband Kai - formerly known as Lainey/Laineybot. To better understand, watch my previous video: - It gives background on the grooming allegations against both Onision and Kai regarding Sarah whom was introduced to Kai by Regina via the kik chats.

Correction: I made an error in the video in saying Kai and Onision married in 2011 - it was 2012, less than one month after Kai turned 18.
Regina's twitter:
Chris Hansen's "Looking Deeper Into Onision with Regina":
Petition for Patreon to take action regarding Onision and Kai:

For reference, Regina's birthdate is 10/21/1997 and Kai's birthdate is 10/16/1994

#Onision #CoolGuyKai
🙌 Livestreams made available on my patreon for those who miss it as well as other perks like:
✔️instagram me:
✔️tweet me!
✔️or facebook me:

✔️For cute vlogs with my girlfriend:

❕BUSINESS INQUIRY: edwinsgeneration@gmail.com

I'm Edwin and I make weekly videos covering stories that I feel passionate about in attempts to raise awareness while also sharing a logical perspective with my audience.

onision grooming,onision drama,onision sarah,cool guy kai,kai,coolguykai,onision,laineybot,onision and kai,Edwins Generation,regina onision,chris hansen onision,looking deper into onision,regina interview kai,Cool Guy Kai,Regina reveals disturbing details about onision's husband,onision's husband kai,chris hansen,chris hansen regina,interview,edwins generation interview,

Post a Comment

0 Comments