Advertisement

PAINTING A FAN'S DRAWING!

PAINTING A FAN'S DRAWING! PAINTING A FAN'S DRAWING!

Hi guys! Not so long ago, I held a contest in amino, according to the results of which I chose a character whom I draw in this video! If you want me to draw your character, subscribe to my amino profile and follow my stories! Soon I will hold another such contest~

Don’t forget to download Amino and search my profile name, Tekahika_89, to check out my Stories:


If you like this video, please leave a like and don't forget to subscribe! Have a nice day! Stay awesome!


Original character and design belong to May Rose

==========================================

▼ vk :
▼ Pixiv :
▼ Tumblr :
▼ Art Instagram:
▼ My photo Instagram:

==========================================

Tools:

Paint Tool SAI
Adobe Photoshop CS6

Anime,speedpaint,SAI,painting my fan's,art challenge,challenge,Adobe Photoshop,drawing,painting,painting tutorial,rossdraws,anime,leaf girl,digital painting,digital art,digital painting tutorial,anime tutorial,eyes tutorial,anatomy,anatomy tutorial,drawing tutorial,photoshop,timelapse,artist,illustration,ross draws,teka hika,meme,animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments