Advertisement

Nova might not be able to handle the cravings anymore

Nova might not be able to handle the cravings anymore Nova's been having some issues handling her cravings for blood. They're starting to get to her, and she doesn't know if she can take it much longer.

Nova Bitterwood is an original character set in an alternate universe based around the world of Harry Potter. Any similarities to actual people is purely coincidental. There was not harm meant.

Harry potter is not my original idea. That rests solely with JK Rowling. This is meant to be a visual type of fanfiction utilizing the mobile application TikTok. I am a student, I am broke, and I have no money. Please don't sue me. I make these videos purely for the enjoyment of making them.

You can find Nova on Tiktok by searching @blazewing2010

Tiktok,Tik Tok,Nova Bitterwood,Hogwarts Professors,Hogwarts,Cosplay,Professor Bitterwood,Original Character,tiktok videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments